Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspiration

I am currently reading an old autobiography of Katharine Hepburn called "ME". I read it when I was younger, but now it really resonates.  She was certainly driven to be a movie star and didn't let anything get in her way.  I see that in my son, who is going to film school, majoring in movie production/direction.  I know he will be a great director because of his drive.

I am trying to mimic these two, put myself out there and try to make people who want it, to be expressive in their clothing and gifts with embroidery.  It is so flexible, it can be arty, cute, or elegant.  It can be colorful in brights or pastels or monotone.  It adds so much to everything you put it on.  I hope to show in pictures and videos on this blog how amazing the transformation is from a blank item to a finished item.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment